Steal My Social Media Tips To Streamline And Simplify – Podcast Episode 52
This week on the podcast, listen in as I chat all things social media and EXACTLY how I make running 3 social media accounts seamless and simple.
Many people feel as though social media should be put on the backburner when really these days it holds the greatest opportunities.
Social media not only allows you to access the exact audience yet it gives you free marketing for wherever you want to reach. Don’t miss out on the opportunity and start with the exact tips and tricks I have used to gain an audience following and momentum.
This is the only thing that you can simplify, streamline and schedule which will then give you ample ability to approach the exact audience you want to!
SCHEDULE, SCHEDULE, SCHEDULE!
Scheduling your content will do you wonders, not only will it save you a daily job yet you can create a pattern of exactly what you want your audience to see and flow with! There is an application called Later that we use to schedule content on all our social media profiles, on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.
This is perfect for when you are repurposing content or wanting to schedule hashtags etc.
These programs make life so easy.
Let’s get down to strategy!
1. FOCUS ON THE 9 POSTS
On a piece of paper or in your journal, draw out 9 squares. This is what your Instagram profile shows first and it will instantly reflect your brand. Once you have drawn out your 9 squares, create 9 different value topics that you are going to be talking about and that you would be happy for your audience to see and for it to reflect you. These will be your posts throughout the month, however, you will just rotate them around each week to differ in order.
2. WHAT ARE THE 9 TOPIC IDEAS?
You want to be giving value, people will follow and listen if your content is knowledgeable.
Now, onto the topics!
What problem do you solve?
- How do you help your clients?
Posting a client testimonial/review:
- Use initials under your testimonial and share what people have said about your business! When people read those reviews, they relate and think “Oh, that could happen to me.”
Introduce your team!
- This will shine a light on the culture and energy of your business. This will also help customers to see that you are real people, with real interests – just like them!
- If you just have yourself on your team, then post yourself! Showcase who you are.
Put out a relevant quote that is relevant to your service or offer:
- A quote is a really easy way to capture attention.
- Gather 20 quotes that you love and then send them off to your VA (or do it yourself) and put your own branding twist on them. Canva is a great way to do this.
Have a post about a frequently asked question:
- Whatever you have in terms of FAQ in your business, put a section on your website and make a post about the answer.
- Create a template with it clear that the post is about a FAQ.
Celebrations and special days throughout the year:
- You name it, there is a day for it! Teacher day, pancake day, Lawyer day and the list goes on! You can have a lot of fun with this and it is bonus content!
IN THE SCALABLE BUSINESS SOCIETY, I HAVE GIVEN EVERYONE A CALENDAR OF EXACTLY WHAT DAYS TO CELEBRATE AND WHEN! TODAY, I WILL BE GIVING IT TO YOU! IF YOU WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A COPY OF IT, DM ME ON @CARALEE.FONTENELE ON INSTAGRAM AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOU!
- This is a post where you can really show value in your expertise. You can bust common myths that clients have in your industry! It is really easy to myth bust those. What are some in your industry? Write down 10 and make them into a post!
Caption about what your offer is:
- This is where you get to sell and put your offer out there, otherwise you are posting a whole lot of value yet your clients are left wondering about how you can help them! Let people know exactly what it is to offer. This could be your free tier offer, or your overall business goal.
- Changes of legislations, news, updates etc. Post about these in your industry!
Using this strategy will help with the overwhelming idea of getting stuck into social media. Post these 9 squares to begin with and then whatever gains the most momentum. Also, I often get asked where I get my images and you can use the below platforms! They are totally free and supply amazing quality images.
I hope this helped you in the big wide world of social media, and don’t forget to DM me if you need the social media calendar to assist in your planning!
CONNECT WITH Caralee: